The Tax Man Cometh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bend Over

raped from birth to death and beyond

1. Mom had a life insurance / burial policy. Cost of burial and policy were within $500. Cost covered. MetLife paid, no problems, except they sent a 1099, as income. IRS says I owe tax on the full amount.

2. Dad had purchased some Treasury Bonds, years ago. 20 year bonds in my name. HIS taxed wages used to GIVE goobermint $$$$ for a pittance in interest (interest paid with our stolen wages). Bonds redeemed and IRS steals 20% of the accrued interest.

What a F*****!!! mess. We don't stand a chance.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Bend Over

raped from birth to death and beyond

1. Mom had a life insurance / burial policy. Cost of burial and policy were within $500. Cost covered. MetLife paid, no problems, except they sent a 1099, as income. IRS says I owe tax on the full amount.

2. Dad had purchased some Treasury Bonds, years ago. 20 year bonds in my name. HIS taxed wages used to GIVE goobermint $$$$ for a pittance in interest (interest paid with our stolen wages). Bonds redeemed and IRS steals 20% of the accrued interest.

What a F*****!!! mess. We don't stand a chance.

What kind of 1099? A 1099 to you or the estate?

Insurance proceeds payable to the estate is a not so good idea, and probably treated as income to the estate.

joegrizzy

Sharpshooter
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
i was under the impression all the people who thought the election was stolen aren't even going to file.

what happened to sticking together?

if you don't bend over.....they might not be able to rape you.

if we ALL refused to bend over.....

?

the biggest travesty is complaining about government when the solutions are easy. the jails are 90%+ full at all times thanks to min occupancy laws. they literally can't arrest everyone. but i guess you gotta do what you gotta do because ya know flag and eagle!

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
We took it in the shorts last year so I bumped my withholding and decided to make a year of payments on the new house before we paid it off to make up the difference. Welp, investments did well and the CPA said our salaries went up 9k! I owe more than last year! WTH?

Latest posts

Top Bottom