The Tax Man Cometh

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TinkerTanker

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
you guys aren't all committing tax fraud? I thought we all um...nevermind!

Seriously though, you have to maximize those deductions. If you're not getting money back every year you need to speak to a CPA. Just walk in and ask give him his hourly rate and ask him, "I'm making this, I deduct this, and i had to pay this. What can I do to get a ton of that and more back?"
You'd be surprised at the things you can deduct. Taxes aren't real. It's all a game and you have to play by their rules to get a fat return.

Last edited:

dlbleak

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Administrator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
My goal is to break even but I don’t have my house interest, student loan or education credit anymore. I will get this straightened out for next year.

Gbonner

Marksman
Reaction score
Bend Over

raped from birth to death and beyond

1. Mom had a life insurance / burial policy. Cost of burial and policy were within $500. Cost covered. MetLife paid, no problems, except they sent a 1099, as income. IRS says I owe tax on the full amount.

2. Dad had purchased some Treasury Bonds, years ago. 20 year bonds in my name. HIS taxed wages used to GIVE goobermint $$$$ for a pittance in interest (interest paid with our stolen wages). Bonds redeemed and IRS steals 20% of the accrued interest.

What a F*****!!! mess. We don't stand a chance.
That’s why the rich people use a life insurance called. IUL it’a perfect non taxable income.

Latest posts

Top Bottom