The Tea Party's Homegrown Terror Blind Spot

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You have all manner of groups - I can't understand the whole "white" issue here. Are there not some idiot white guys that have joined the Jihadist movement? Islam is a religion, not a race. Any black groups that could potentially commit terrorist acts? How about MS13, etc.? Any issues with the not-so-lilly white drug war going on just over our Southern border? John Lee Malvo wasn't exactly a white boy....

Idiots commit acts of violence - there's no getting around it. But to single out one race is beyond stupid - and flies in the face of this big multicultural utopia the PC folks want to perpetuate. If you want to keep tabs on certian groups within certain races that hold the potential for violence; fine. Otherwise, please use the same restraint in badmouthing whites the same way you (the writer of the article) would minorities.

yukonjack

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So three posts criticizing me and this article, but nothing of substance. Come on guys, in the words of YukonJack..."You can do better than that."

ha ha

I know you went to law school so I know you have to be a prolific writer and thinker. Give us something from the depths of your own intellect. Anyone can copy and paste...............

:homer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom