The Tyranny Of Democracy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

870WingBlaster

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm here for the warm weather. I also like Oklahoma and most of the people here (a few jackasses such as my ex-wife being the exceptions). Unlike Americans, I view issues as it pertains to Liberty and Freedom. To live life without asking government for permission to do this or that...

been warm enough for ya lately???

WTJ

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Lemme see:
This country is not a Democracy, even though that is what it has mostly become. Democracy, loosely translated, means the mob rules.

I am not responsible for the choices the single mother with three kids made, like having 3 kids without the ability to support them. Public assistance is largely
responsible for this behavior being acceptable. 'Compassion' has become newspeak for Voluntary Subjection to the Crown. As i am not responsible for her choice
i should not be financially responsible to support her or her kids involuntarily.

This is, accurately, about the Tyranny of Progressive Thought, progressive being newspeak for Communism.

Smart kid.

dutchwrangler

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
We survived. We had to make a choice. Deal with the heat and save our money to be put towards buying a house or get the AC fixed.

I suppose I could go to the government for help since having AC is a right... like healthcare and foodstamps. ;)

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Look Mr. Werewolf, you don't know me and I certainly don't know you. You may think that from one thread that you do, but you don't. I don't want to derail this thread too much, but I find online pissing matches extremely juvenile. The OP's son shows more maturity.

Certainly not just one thread Koshinn. Many in fact. You do have after all 350+ posts.

Besides I find it amusing when liberals can't address simple statements like: "Aside from some minor detours in hyperbole what dutchwrangler said was pretty much right on." If you disagree with what DW posted then why? Lets hear it.

Not gonna happen though. From what I've seen you never directly address any point made by anyone you disagree with. You always respond with tripe like this: "I find online pissing matches extremely juvenile. The OP's son shows more maturity. "

According to you mankind in its entirety is juvenile as at every level from Nations right on down to individual humans pissing contests as you so humorously describe them have been a favorite pass time since GOD was a baby.

Maybe we should just put you in charge of it all. Everything would then be so fine and rancor free.

Latest posts

Top Bottom