The Tyranny Of Democracy

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Werewolf

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're right, absolutely no Americans enjoy liberty and freedom. None. Only immigrants can possibly appreciate the founding fathers of this country.

Aside from some minor detours in hyperbole what dutchwrangler said was pretty much right on.

Not surprising that yet once again Koshinn - you just plain missed the point.

HMFIC

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I will say that I am an American patriot, and loyal to America. But by "America" I mean the country that was based on the ideals of liberty and freedom. And the government that is present at any given time is not what I am loyal to. If the government at any time becomes tyrannical, then at that time my loyalty is not with the side of the government, but with the ideals of Liberty and Freedom. Should that tyrannical government choose to oppress or criminalize those who take the voice of liberty, then that government is no longer the American government; in terms of what "American" really stands for.

+1

People should understand more fully the difference BETWEEN our current representatives in government, our current interpretation of the laws, our current government policies AND the ALWAYS PRESENT Constitution that holds high the ideals of our nation.

onearmedman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. I'm sure my Son will get a kick out of the lively political debate he started. Me? I'm just glad he's thinking and observing what's going on in this once great Republic. He's years ahead of most of his dumbed-down peers.

Latest posts

Top Bottom