theft

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
came home tonight to find out someone had stolen wheels out of the back of my chevy...they are 16 inch chevy directionals.. 6 lug..
not a big deal, but they came into my driveway.. pretty good ways and swiped them... why they wait til I get home... booo... anywho... pretty pissed at the deal... just glad they didn't bust the windows out of the chevy to steal it.....

police report or not??
not a happy camper at the moment..

CodyC99

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I had some stuff stolen a couple years ago. I called the police and they told me I could file a report but it probably would do any good. They said the best they could do would be to increase their patrols in my area. I guess that is why we have alot of thieves around they know they can get away with it.

In your case I hope they catch the guys who stole from you. I know how frustrating it is when peole take your stuff.

chevydriver

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
They stole my centers and trim rings from my ca about 2 months ago. I filed a police report for all the good it will do.

Pissed me off that they had the gall to come into my drive way and pry them off while I was home.

Mark

Latest posts

Top Bottom