These two look like they are not real experienced with firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Seadog

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct, as long as you understand "progressive" and "liberal" are euphemisms for hard core marxism. Marxism is what our children are being fed in the public schools. The same economic hogwash as motivated the Bolsheviks in 1917.

Never mind that it has failed every country that espoused it. Never mind it has been demonstrated to be about as reliable as astrology.

BTW, "public schools" is a euphemism for "government mind control and indoctrination center."
I agree with everything you said.

HJB

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tactically, that's probably not the best position (they have neither cover nor concealment), but it does send an unmistakable "if you come after me, I will kill you dead" message. Personally, I'd find better cover and be less conspicuous, but hey, at least they're trying.

I've only seen that one picture, but it looks like his trigger discipline is pretty good. I initially thought her booger hook was on the bang switch, but now having seen it blown up, I'm not so sure about that.
Her finger is absolutely on the trigger. And she came pretty close to pointing it at her husband too. But I understand and applaud them for taking their action to protect their property. Only other people I have seen doing that was the video of the black girl who was thoroughly pissed off because "them A-Rabs had 'they' AK47 pointed at black people to keep them from looting 'they' A-Rab stores"

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
He made me nervous but she made the hair on the back of my neck stand up. After a couple of years working at a gun range I am not good with idiots -- even if they ARE just trying to defend themselves. People who buy guns and do not practice with them regularly (98% of the ****ing population based on my limited experience) need to get their asses to the gun range and take some training. Actually take a lot of training. My God ...

OK, guess you guys know people who cannot handle their firearms are a trigger for me now ... :P Kudos to them for taking a stand, though I don't think I would have come out onto the driveway like that. Like others have already mentioned no cover/concealment is not a good thing ...

I hope I never have to do this ... I'm too old for this **** ...

RugersGR8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
upload_2020-6-30_18-41-32.jpeg

CHenry

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Tactically, that's probably not the best position (they have neither cover nor concealment), but it does send an unmistakable "if you come after me, I will kill you dead" message. Personally, I'd find better cover and be less conspicuous, but hey, at least they're trying.

I've only seen that one picture, but it looks like his trigger discipline is pretty good. I initially thought her booger hook was on the bang switch, but now having seen it blown up, I'm not so sure about that.
His finger is good, her, not so much

Latest posts

Top Bottom