These two look like they are not real experienced with firearms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hey if boogaloo ever gets close to me its a high % you will see a photo of me barefoot. Props to them for standing guard of their castle.

I pray that when I die confronting a mob that comes on to my private property, it will be in a bed of brass....
The people that are making fun of this will be the ones to break out their BLM flags and black face masks to offer surrender.
These folks have my utmost respect for defending their private property.
The media conveniently left out some facts surrounding the mob coming into their private property on the national news.
Imagine that!

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Correct, as long as you understand "progressive" and "liberal" are euphemisms for hard core marxism. Marxism is what our children are being fed in the public schools. The same economic hogwash as motivated the Bolsheviks in 1917.

Never mind that it has failed every country that espoused it. Never mind it has been demonstrated to be about as reliable as astrology.

BTW, "public schools" is a euphemism for "government mind control and indoctrination center."
+1000%

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
You know, here are a couple of homeowners doing what many here have been saying needs to be done, and they may not be the best trained, but by golly, they were ready to defend their home. If they forgot a few of the basics, I’m ready to forgive that and applaud them. I suspect the adrenaline what’s pumping.

This might be a good time to review potential actions with all family members...
Exactly. They are standing their ground. With the pics, they had better tactical positions to take IMHO, but their armed presence presented a threat to the mob they weren't willing to overcome. Utmost respect to them for taking that position.
Wife needs some training on proper grip and presentation though. It's pretty obvious its her talisman.

Last edited:

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I pray that when I die confronting a mob that comes on to my private property, it will be in a bed of brass....
The people that are making fun of this will be the ones to break out their BLM flags and black face masks to offer surrender.
These folks have my utmost respect for defending their private property.
The media conveniently left out some facts surrounding the mob coming into their private property on the national news.
Imagine that!

May we ride eternal, shiny and chrome

Latest posts

Top Bottom