They can take this **** back up north!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Exactly. It wasn't too many years ago my Brittany's and I would be out bird hunting, walking the pastures and so on during this weather.
Buddy and I went out several years ago when hitting the record -16 below zero. We were about a half mile away from the truck in a high wind completely bundled when we both swore our eyeballs were freezing. Everything was out of focus, and we made it back to the truck as quickly as possible with all those clothes on. Getting inside, I saw the issue. There were icicle's hanging from our eyelashes.
We got a good laugh out of that one.
Now, all about chasing that 75 degree sunny weather.
As I ponder where I’m going to move to when I retire, Florida with all its fishing opportunities is looking better and better!

tynyphil

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Call me crazy, but I’m noticing a pattern where every year between December and March. It gets very cold, we should come up with a name for it like “winter”.
Makes me think how stupid these weather folks are now naming these winter storms like they name hurricanes.

dancer4life

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
1705347083038.png

Lakenut

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I’m wintering a bougainvillea in the garage and running a buddy heater occasionally to keep it about freezing.
I do the same with a hibiscus each year then plant it next to the patio in spring. Make for a HUGE mound of color for the summer. This one lives in the house for winter vs garage.
IMG_0052.jpeg

Latest posts

Top Bottom