They F!@#$ed that Pedophile up

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ez bake

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a hard time with things like this. I'm not usually one to bust out with a "criminals should be killed" kind of thing, but on the other hand - as a parent with a daughter and two boys, I can seriously sympathize with the rape-victim's parents (who probably got some closure after this). Not that one should take solace in the death of another person - but then again if someone was bragging about what they did to your child... I don't know.

I don't really wish any harm on anyone in the world, but I've not been subjected to something like having a child become the victim of rape - so it's hard to imagine either way.

http://noarmycanstopanidea.com/23-y...weled-after-bragging-of-his-crimes-in-prison/

A prisoner who bragged about his offenses was disemboweled in prison on Saturday.

For many criminals, especially those who sexually assault people, it’s often in prison they are made to suffer for their crimes. Many men are raped, sexually assaulted, or murdered in prison. Mitchell Harrison (23) a serial sex offender, Saturday found the latter awaited him.

When Mitchell Harrison was sentenced to four years in prison for raping a 13-year-old girl he seemed proud of his crime. Harrison was sent to the notorious Frankland Prison, home of child killer Ian Huntley (who last year had his throat cut). When quizzed by other inmates, Harrison would brag about the intricacies of his sexual exploits (this the third time he was caught for sexual offences on minors). It’s this bragging that is thought to have ended his life.

On Saturday morning, having made makeshift weapons out of toothbrushes and razors, two inmates at Frankland prison confronted Harrison in his cell, slit open his stomach, and to ensure he was dead pulled out some of his internal organs onto the floor, essentially disemboweling him.

The two men (as yet unnamed) aged 23 and 32 then cleaned themselves up, went to eat breakfast, then turned themselves into officers for the crime, which at that point had gone undetected.

Harrison’s previous offices included sexual assault on a 7 year old when he was 13, and stalking and threatening to rape a 15-year-old classmate in his school. In his boasts however Harrison stated he had committed more offences than he had been found guilty of. He was sentenced to prison after luring a 13-year-old into a flat and raping her twice.

Officials state that the scene of the murder was extreme, and almost ritualistic in its detail. Many of those who saw the scene, stated they had never seen anything quite so horrific. The murder was not only a killing; it was a message to other prisoners. Most prisoners tend to keep quiet about their offences, but it is claimed that Harrison never stopped talking about his, a fact that ultimately contributed to his death.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I just sigh and shake my head. Maybe the kangarroo court in prison had the right idea. I don't know.
Based on what I know right now, I'm not going to shed a tear

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a hard time with things like this. I'm not usually one to bust out with a "criminals should be killed" kind of thing, but on the other hand - as a parent with a daughter and two boys, I can seriously sympathize with the rape-victim's parents (who probably got some closure after this). Not that one should take solace in the death of another person - but then again if someone was bragging about what they did to your child... I don't know.

I don't really wish any harm on anyone in the world, but I've not been subjected to something like having a child become the victim of rape - so it's hard to imagine either way.

http://noarmycanstopanidea.com/23-y...weled-after-bragging-of-his-crimes-in-prison/

BS... that guy got what he deserved.

Dance on his grave.

As the parent of a sexually assaulted child, I say post pictures in the national news media to show people what happens to pedophiles. And then make sure it happens to all of them.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This is like the news about Jeffery Dahmer. I really didn't think he should be subjected to a barbaric execution because society shouldn't promote the same sort of barbarism he had engaged in.
When I heard that he was beaten to death, by a freelancing inmate, in the laundry, with a stick, I said: "well, that's ok. I can go along with that."

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is like the news about Jeffery Dahmer. I really didn't think he should be subjected to a barbaric execution because society shouldn't promote the same sort of barbarism he had engaged in.
When I heard that he was beaten to death, by a freelancing inmate, in the laundry, with a stick, I said: "well, that's ok. I can go along with that."

Ignernt,

I think you have it wrong - society, i.e. us, are copping out on a very real responsibility because we aren't being courageous enough to make a hard decision and then back it up.
If Dahmer was beyond reform (which I firmly believe) then we as a people had a choice to either put him to death or imprison him indefinitely at which time his safety, at least from other prisoners becomes our responsibility. Instead we basically said "he deserves death, is beyond reform, but we are too squeamish to do what is required". Instead we make ourselves "feel" morally superior by granting him his life and then put him into a prison population where everyone knew he would eventually be murdered - we let our criminals do our dirty work so we could keep our hands clean.
That certainly isn't true mercy, it is just cowardice cloaked by a fig leaf.

If men deserve death due to their freely chosen action then we ought to have the moral courage to either do so - after trial and a fair chance of appeal - swiftly and deliberately but not via death by other inmate.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me sex offenders depending on the offense should be given the death penalty. This guy deserved what he got. As a parent that is one thing I could not take. Now he will receive his just punishment by God.

Latest posts

Top Bottom