Things getting spicy down in Okmulgee county. LEO standoff

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kingfish

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But but im more special than you n them so perks n tax breaks and and discounts free stuff n medical n fones n oops i almost said employment..
Me first you later if anything is left.
Wow, your stereotyping of native Americans is hard to find a word for. While you're at it, why don't you tell us how you feel about the blacks, browns, and yellows.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow, your stereotyping of native Americans is hard to find a word for. While you're at it, why don't you tell us how you feel about the blacks, browns, and yellows.

Wow. I thought he was talking about Jews ... 🤷

Oh no WAIT! That's not right. It was those damned colonizing pale-faced Europeans ... 🤷

Well, dadgummit!! Nope. That's not it! It was all those black tribes in Africa selling their kin ... 🤷🤷

No?? The Irish selling their own?? 🤷🤷🤷

Yeah ... That's what I thought ... Some of you guys are AWFULLY shallow ...

Btw, I've heard NA talking about their own JUST like that -- and ****ing proud of it. Just saying ...

PBramble

Let's Eat
Special Hen
Reaction score
Wow. I thought he was talking about Jews ... 🤷

Oh no WAIT! That's not right. It was those damned colonizing pale-faced Europeans ... 🤷

Well, dadgummit!! Nope. That's not it! It was all those black tribes in Africa selling their kin ... 🤷🤷

No?? The Irish selling their own?? 🤷🤷🤷

Yeah ... That's what I thought ... Some of you guys are AWFULLY shallow ...

Btw, I've heard NA talking about their own JUST like that -- and ****ing proud of it. Just saying ...
Yes, but the problem with stereotypes is they have a basis in truth. While we may or may not agree with them, they exist for a reason.

Cold Smoke

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Yes, but the problem with stereotypes is they have a basis in truth. While we may or may not agree with them, they exist for a reason.
That and the fact that many of our biases are not formed in cultural experience but by the agendized conditioning impressed in our earliest childhoods by people with dark agendas. Things didn’t start down the chute to the turd farm last week. The universal cathedral of indignant butthurt is probably the oldest institution among men. The fact that one side has convinced the other to capitulate their position without a fight is truly the marvel of the ages. I cannot understand the mortal wounds inflicted on victim groups by mere words. I keep trying to figure out what epithet could be hurled against me to make my soul leave my body. Most of them just leave me laughing. Must by my superiority by birf or aumpin… 🙄

Rustytigwire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry about the rant. No race in particular but most of humanity overall. Most want their half out of the middle. Everyone else can have crust.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
giphy.gif

Latest posts

Top Bottom