Thinking about a 22 bolt action

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No confusion here, I hit what I was aiming for.

🤣
Yah yah. Blah blah blah…

I wasn’t actually shooting at anything but a pond dam when I first tried it. I was just checking various rounds to see how loud they were.

After the first check of the CCI Quiet ammo, I stepped up and shot toward the water at 75 yds. There was the click, then a second later, I saw the splash.

This gun and ammo combo is great for coons on my deer feeder. Doesn’t kill them on the spot unless I get a head shot, but I can have a half dozen coons under the feeder, shoot one that yells out and runs off leaving the others looking at him wondering what his problem is. I can usually get several before the others bug out.

HoLeChit

Here for Frens
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a similar thread on the rimfire board about this. I ended up with a CZ457 MTR, and with the extra stock and barrels purchased I also have the traditional look and the capability to shoot 22LR, 17HMR, and 15HM2 all with a barrel and magazine change. Wonderful, beautiful, accurate platform. There’s probably another 457 in my future as well, as the bull barrel and my target optic is awful heavy for hunting, and I love their European styled Jaguar model.

Latest posts

Top Bottom