Thinking glock 20...calling about one tomorrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okietom

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I love my G20SF. I load for it. I have a 6 inch Storm Lake barrel and a Lone Wolf 10-40 conversion barrel.

If you get the 10mm you can buy a .40SW barrel and shoot the .40SW if you can't find any 10mm.

flatwins

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
My G20 has been in its carbine configuration for awhile but I recently put the stock slide/barrel on it. Even ordered a holster for it in case I decide to carry it. Giving some thought to a G29..

sumoj275

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been wanting a 10mm again for a while. Looking hard at getting a Gen 4 20 because it is a known gun to me. Does the double spring help with heavy loads in the Gen 4 Glock for heavy handloads?

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
Been wanting a 10mm again for a while. Looking hard at getting a Gen 4 20 because it is a known gun to me. Does the double spring help with heavy loads in the Gen 4 Glock for heavy handloads?

I replaced the factory spring with a DPM recoil system they are a bit pricey but wasn't comfortable with factory spring for full power loads. The DPM at full compression of all 3 springs gives you a 26lb spring. Even my hottest loads do not batter the frame.

Latest posts

Top Bottom