This is just an observation; granted its probably viewed as completely racist.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It has less to do with race than culture. We Americans are lazy, that's why we need unions.

Bull crap x 10,000, work with me for a week, and see if you have that same attitude at the end.
It's a challenge. Accept or back off. I'll pay prevailing wage for the task + 20%.

It will be my normal schedule.

Pisses me off when people tell me that Americans won't work.

My 30 something co-workers have spent 200+ hours of jovertime each year keeping the lights on for you folks, so don't tell me that that generation won't
Sorry about all the spelling etc but my computer is toast, and I'm on the phone

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bull crap x 10,000, work with me for a week, and see if you have that same attitude at the end.
It's a challenge. Accept or back off. I'll pay prevailing wage for the task + 20%.

It will be my normal schedule.

Pisses me off when people tell me that Americans won't work.

My 30 something co-workers have spent 200+ hours of jovertime each year keeping the lights on for you folks, so don't tell me that that generation won't
Sorry about all the spelling etc but my computer is toast, and I'm on the phone

200 hours huh? That's only 4 hours per week, hell, I'm salaried and come and go as I please and work more than that. Working a particular number of hours doesn't equate to not being lazy, I've got guys that would set and watch the paint dry for 60 hours a week if I'd let them.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Where do I apply?!?!

Oge.com
If you think it's an easy job, think if you want to be 500' on a stack at 2am christmas day, or being in another state the same day as your child's birthday putting power back on for families that have nothing.
If your ready to have a real job that makes a difference.......get on board.

Latest posts

Top Bottom