This is just an observation; granted its probably viewed as completely racist.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

twoguns?

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It has less to do with race than culture. We Americans are lazy, that's why we need unions.

HORSE ****..
The Unions are there to make sure the employes are treated fairly...AND to make sure there is an educated force to get the work done.
Are there bad workers...absolutly...there are also some educated hard working ones,
I dont appreciate having lazy and unions tied together ... its propaganda. So Fxin stop it.
If your an employer thank you for helping someone make a decent living(I presume thats what you do.)
Not all amerimexiafricans are lazy..nor the poor ...unfortunate...or mentaly challenged..or even the dirty old construction workers that built this country.
WE as a generation have the responsibility to teach these work ethics not just ***** about them.
Ask anyone that worked with this 54 yr old dirty union trained construction worker, I will work your ass off ..then buy you a cold drink..and say we'll do this again tommorrow if you want to.
Its the way I was taught..its the way I teach...Its what I believe...Its what I do
So leave the lazy HS out ..and teach someone to work...the right way...with your ass right next to them.

FLAME ON IF YOU WILL

Last edited:

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
HORSE ****..
The Unions are there to make sure the employes are treated fairly...AND to make sure there is an educated force to get the work done.
Are there bad workers...absolutly...there are also some educated hard working ones,
I dont appreciate having lazy and unions tied together ... its propaganda. So Fxin stop it.
If your an employer thank you for helping someone make a decent living(I presume thats what you do.)
Not all amerimexiafricans are lazy..nor the poor ...unfortunate...or mentaly challenged..or even the dirty old construction workers that built this country.
WE as a generation have the responsibility to teach these work ethics not just ***** about them.
Ask anyone that worked with this 54 yr old dirty union trained construction worker, I will work your ass off ..then buy you a cold drink..and say we'll do this again tommorrow if you want to.
Its the way I was taught..its the way I teach...Its what I believe...Its what I do
So leave the lazy HS out ..and teach someone to work...the right way...with your ass right next to them.

FLAME ON IF YOU WILL

It's not my responsibility to teach grown ups how to work, instilling work ethics is what parents are for. If a new hire's parents failed, they won't be around long.

Latest posts

Top Bottom