This is just an observation; granted its probably viewed as completely racist.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
this thread is hilarious.
It actually is for those that have an AC office.
For the rest of us crackers, that maintain a minimum of 40 hr work week plus callouts 24/7 to keep your lights on, on holidays, nights, weekends etc, just carry on.
We do this because its our job, and not because we need praise.

Oh, btw, we have lots of "minoritys" that do the same work as everybody else, for the jerk that suggested that.

steelhorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I hear you brother. I was on a call the night before last changing out a 50KVA CSP transformer at an apartment complex around 10pm. When we got everything back up and running we were drenched with sweat, hungry, and tired from lack of sleep from the call-outs from the night before. I overheard some resident say "It's about time" and it was all that I could do not to say something back. Not stereotyping and the color of their skin is irrelevant, but sometimes you can just tell the "Government Moochers". I work with different kinds of nationalities and strongly feel that it's the work-ethic not the color that matters. In my occupation you have to trust your brothers with your life.

Latest posts

Top Bottom