this just in from chelinos!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

okiebryan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
While I'd prefer for a business to allow all forms of lawful carry, I'm glad that the family listened to its customers and made this change. However, while they were "no weapons", I discovered that I greatly prefer the food at Milagros.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Glad y'all are willing to compromise on your rights...

I tried searching for the threads, but can't find them. Late October into November. I take you guys stance, it's a business owners decision, and their rights... As rights, I respect them. But wow were Terry a ton of flamers coming down against any form of "2A infringement" like banning specifically "Open Carry"... Wonder if they've all actually gave some serious thought to a logical decision, or are cowering in defeat somewhere in lurkerland...

Not trying to instigate... Just wondering where my debate buddies went. Made for some seriously awesome debating

LightningCrash

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I used to go to my local Chelino's a lot, but then they took an incredible nosedive in service and quality.

Really couldn't care what they think. They're not getting any more of my money either way.

Latest posts

Top Bottom