Thought Boston Was the Birthplace of American Freedom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mugsy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Freedom of speech is alive and well in America - as long as it is vulgar or vile.
However, thought-crime is being pursued vigorously. If you do nothing more than express a preference or belief that, in the case of the Chick-Fil-A founder, is shared by perhaps a majority but certainly at least a large plurality of Americans you will be vilified for thought-crime. How you actually treat people or conduct your business operations do not matter as much as what you believe or might do with your private money. Welcome to the brave new century.

sanjuro893

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
When I first heard about this, I thought, "COOL! Now the lines at Chick-Fil-A will be shorter!" But it has backlashed both on me and the LGBT community. As of this morning, Chick-Fil-A has over five million likes on their FB page. That's about twice what they had before this "controversy" started. Not only that, but now there's a "Support Chick-Fil-A Day" on August 1st. I've got no problem with what two consenting adults want to do. But the LGB-Tards who insist on pushing the agenda are increasing the support and the lines for CFA. Way to set your agenda back and screw up my lunch hour all at the same time.

O

OMG

Isn't it one of the responsibilities of a mayor to try to recruit new business to the city ? Chik Fil A is owned by a conservative family who provide jobs to thousands across America. I would think that if you lived in Boston and needed a job, that is one of the first places that to would apply to. I don't think that an elected politician should try to prevent a legal and private business from operating in his city simply because the owner has a point of view that is different.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Isn't it one of the responsibilities of a mayor to try to recruit new business to the city ? Chik Fil A is owned by a conservative family who provide jobs to thousands across America. I would think that if you lived in Boston and needed a job, that is one of the first places that to would apply to. I don't think that an elected politician should try to prevent a legal and private business from operating in his city simply because the owner has a point of view that is different.
Yeah right, Some chicken shack could bring tons of great jobs to Boston. My advice to this guy? Shut the hell up and fry the chicken you freakin mook.

saddlebum

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah right, Some chicken shack could bring tons of great jobs to Boston. My advice to this guy? Shut the hell up and fry the chicken you freakin mook.
chik fil a employee's 60,000 people how many do you employ ya mook?
btw he was asked the question and he answered it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom