Three guns I would buy right now...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jason Freeland

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I know what you mean. On my income I can only afford a very boring gun "collection" but I like to dream once in a while.

I have never been a big fan of 1911 type guns but if I were to get one it would most likely be in 9mm and that DW Discretion is killer!

Also I have been interested in a PCC in 9mm and the CZ Scorpions have caught my eye for some reason.

Lastly, it is always to good to have at least one S&W revolver around and that model 10-8 that is posted would be something I wouldn't be afraid to shoot and not just look at from time to time.
It's a little heavier than a Scorpion, but take a look at the PSA AK-V and AR-9. They both use Scorpion mags and PSA sells a 35 rounder for about $16. I have the AK-V and love it, reliable as hell. I even recall one being in the classifieds a few months ago, might still be available.

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't hate the 40, I just much prefer 9mm for several reasons and I consolidated calibers a long time ago and I don't want to get back into 40 cal. again.

Right now it is 9mm, .223/5.56, with a little 30-30, 20 gauge, and maybe .38/.357 if I stumble upon the right deal. :D
I’ll make you a killer deal on a SW Model 28.

I should consolidate calibers. 17 hmr, 22, 380, 9mm 357 sig, 38/357, 40, 10mm, 44 mag, 45 acp, 45 lc, 223/5.56, 300 aac, 30/30, 6.5 gren, 30/30, 7mm-08. Then shotguns…. I’m probably missing some. I’m sure some here have 3x to 4x more cals than I have, easily. Especially those that collect rifles.

At this point, think I want to add a sw 460, and get rid of .40

El Pablo

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's a little heavier than a Scorpion, but take a look at the PSA AK-V and AR-9. They both use Scorpion mags and PSA sells a 35 rounder for about $16. I have the AK-V and love it, reliable as hell. I even recall one being in the classifieds a few months ago, might still be available.
I about bought the one in the classifieds because of you ;). I really liked yours.

Perplexed

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

If you have the coin, I’d suggest the Sig MPX. I’ve been spoiled by it.

Latest posts

Top Bottom