Tiss the season.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cal7.62x39

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Watch your fingers raking and stacking logs. I only found half of this one.

20190512_110933.jpg
20190512_105705.jpg

SoonerP226

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The copperhead I mentioned in the other thread was sent to meet his dear and fluffy lord by Mr. Benelli (I shot him with the .22, but the 12ga finished him). I don't know how long he was before he became two snakes, but the longer part was a good 18 inches long, and the separation was an inch or two behind his head.

swampratt

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was always catching snakes and when i was about 12 I brought one into deer camp and asked the old guys what kind it was.
I had it wrapped around a stick about 2 foot long ..I had carried it a good 300 yards back to camp on that stick.

Old dudes jumped up from their chairs and started freaking out!
Like they never seen a snake on a stick before.

Yea it was a copper head.
AAAHHH I thought it was funny watching them dance.
I really did not know my snakes yet.
I knew King and rattle snake and cotton mouth never seen a copper head until that day.

Timmy59

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was always catching snakes and when i was about 12 I brought one into deer camp and asked the old guys what kind it was.
I had it wrapped around a stick about 2 foot long ..I had carried it a good 300 yards back to camp on that stick.

Old dudes jumped up from their chairs and started freaking out!
Like they never seen a snake on a stick before.

Yea it was a copper head.
AAAHHH I thought it was funny watching them dance.
I really did not know my snakes yet.
I knew King and rattle snake and cotton mouth never seen a copper head until that day.

I've been messin with snakes for about 50 years now.. I was outside one day and Marilynn the neighbor comes running up and says there's a snake under the girls bed, I laughed as she said please come get it.. I went and under the girls bed was a rat snake of 4-5ft reached I grabbed it and brought it out.. It then latched on to my arm.. She said with eyes as big as pie plates, it's biting you and I said I know.. I moved 1 foot and she was out the door.. I took it home and released it..

Latest posts

Top Bottom