To think, these were once just fine...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
yeah. i've armed my grandsons with nerf guns, in self defense my daughter and hubby had to go get some for themselves. course if the boys were to take them to school, or even mention them, they'd likely be confined and drugged

okie362

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Funny you mention Nerf guns. I used to keep them taped under my conference room table in Plano. If someone said something stupid in a meeting or got "overly animated" someone would reach under the table, grab a Nerf Blaster and put them out of the groups misery. I locked the door at the precise time the meeting was supposed to start. Anyone late to the meeting had to knock and request entry and were subsequently met with a barrage of Nerf ammo.

This was was only done when meetings with managers who directly reported to me. It was a great stress reliever and you'd be amazed at how productive those meeting were.

okierider

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Supporting Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator Supporter
Reaction score
And very few schools were shot up by some kid with a vendetta.
Part of that was the fact when a bully jacked with me I either whipped his ass or took an ass whoppin, either way said bully thought twice before jacking with me the next time!! Now days someone sticks up for whats right they get in trouble!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom