Just An Observation.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I was wondering why I was being censored in the boiler room
You guys crack me up. How are you being censored? Not to bring all the stuff back up but I have a question. You mentioned you've had 2 knee replacements since last Feb. In a thread yesterday about UPS you said you'd been off a year. Have you been off since last Oct or since Feb? Just curious.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys crack me up. How are you being censored? Not to bring all the stuff back up but I have a question. You mentioned you've had 2 knee replacements since last Feb. In a thread yesterday about UPS you said you'd been off a year. Have you been off since last Oct or since Feb? Just curious.
I was taken off duty in October of 2022. Insurance waited until February of 2023...... 2023, February of this year, to approve surgery.... Any other questions boss?

I had a Meme removed that was directed to you.

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
I was taken off duty in October of 2022. Insurance waited until February of 2023...... 2023, February of this year, to approve surgery.... Any other questions boss?

I had a Meme removed that was directed to you.
Looks like you missed all that Christmas work last year and gonna miss it again. Ah, if you're talking about the meme with vulgar language I see why they removed it. In previous posts to me you intentionally spelled it wrong. Enjoy the holidays. I'm sure those other guys working overtime will take up the slack.....again.

elwoodtrix

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
. I'm sure those other guys working overtime will take up the slack.....again.
No, the one where I spelled it so you could read it was a comment. The meme that I posted that said "it's never too late to mine your business" was taken down.

Not sure what you're insinuating by your comment?

What's funny/WEIRD, is that you are more worried about me being off work than the W/C case manager, nurse case manager, AND UPS Risk management handling my case, as well as my immediate manager and Driver supervisors...

Pstmstr

Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
No, the one where I spelled it so you could read it was a comment. The meme that I posted that said "it's never too late to mine your business" was taken down.

Not sure what you're insinuating by your comment?

What's funny/WEIRD, is that you are more worried about me being off work than the W/C case manager, nurse case manager, AND UPS Risk management handling my case, as well as my immediate manager and Driver supervisors...
I believe it said it's never too late to mind your own F------ business. except the actual word spelled out. You're right. I'm glad you're getting better and hope you are able to return to work soon. I'm sure they will miss you during this busy season. Enjoy that nice weather out in California.

Beautiful Mulberry

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don’t put bumper stickers on my vehicles cuz it’s white trash to do that . Even if you’re not white it’s still white trash. This comment isn’t controversial . . . Unless you’re white trash

Season 7 Oops GIF by Workaholics
Wait,
How do we not know it’s black trash?

mrhite65

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
I stopped wearing branded clothing about 10 years ago once I realized:

1. Nobody cares. Everyone else is too self absorbed to notice.
2. Even if it's a hot brand worth advertising, it still makes you a walking billboard.
3. Corporations are not your friend, no matter how much their advertising aligns with your values.
Totally agree!

Latest posts

Top Bottom