Just An Observation.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Having buddies who are admin that won’t ban you for flagrant rule violations is What having it good really is.
Bud I'm being sarcastic in case you're feeling all scared. You jump in to a thread with your little comments and then get all butthurt. Go watch your cat crap in the toilet.

Chuckie

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I am more impressed by a Prius with a trailer hitch. I can’t imagine what he is pulling in that car.

1698808323379.jpeg

And having a really small outboard does have it's advantages . . . cream & sugar anyone?
1698808544677.jpeg

Last edited:

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Bud I'm being sarcastic in case you're feeling all scared. You jump in to a thread with your little comments and then get all butthurt. Go watch your cat crap in the toilet.

Hey!! Now wait a minute Mike!! I'd KILL if I could convince MissPriss and Harvey this was a most excellent idea ... 🤷 Especially since MissPriss is about to bless us with at least 3 little darlings on or about December 15 or so ... (At least that's all I can feel. She may have one or two more 🤦🤦but I sure hope not.)

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
Hey!! Now wait a minute Mike!! I'd KILL if I could convince MissPriss and Harvey this was a most excellent idea ... 🤷 Especially since MissPriss is about to bless us with at least 3 little darlings on or about December 15 or so ... (At least that's all I can feel. She may have one or two more 🤦🤦but I sure hope not.)
Well then, you need @whoisitreally to share its skills with you.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well then, you need @whoisitreally to share its skills with you.
He did but I must not be doing it right. Actually, we just started so ... 🤷🤷

I am gonna start those kitten off right when they get here. Hopefully they will help Mom and Harvey get with the program if they aren't already by then.

They were both drug out from under a porch loaded up with feral kittens. Moms (there were 3) were feral cats raising their litters together. Anyway these 2 are still just a little bit wild -- even after more than a year. He's taken to domestication a little better than she has but since she got out and stayed gone that week she's actually much better. She's decided that maybe we DO have her best interests at heart after all. They just don't like new things. AT ALL ... 💀

Latest posts

Top Bottom