Just An Observation.....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
He did but I must not be doing it right. Actually, we just started so ... 🤷🤷

I am gonna start those kitten off right when they get here. Hopefully they will help Mom and Harvey get with the program if they aren't already by then.

They were both drug out from under a porch loaded up with feral kittens. Moms (there were 3) were feral cats raising their litters together. Anyway these 2 are still just a little bit wild -- even after more than a year. He's taken to domestication a little better than she has but since she got out and stayed gone that week she's actually much better. She's decided that maybe we DO have her best interests at heart after all. They just don't like new things. AT ALL ... 💀
I have a female friend who lost her long time cat a few months ago. She is "almost" over it enough to think about another one. If you end up with a crapper trained one maybe that might be a plus.

THAT Gurl

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I have a female friend who lost her long time cat a few months ago. She is "almost" over it enough to think about another one. If you end up with a crapper trained one maybe that might be a plus.

Ohhhh!! Please tell her just how pretty MissPriss is ... And soon as the babies get here I'll send you some pics!! They will all be spayed and neutered and have their shots before I let them go. If someone has a reference there's no rehoming fee. Oh hell who am I kidding?? No reference, no kitten from me. I don't trust people to do the right thing any more but if you say she's okay then she's better than most. 😘 I know how much you love your pets ...

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was sitting behind a car at a traffic light earlier this morning. There were three firearm stickers, a YETI, and a couple of other free ads.

We are greatly offended when we are asked to "do the work of Walmart employees" by scanning our items, but we think nothing of having stickers, wearing clothing with the mfg logo, etc.

And advertising for them without receiving AD Revenue.

I am typing this while looking at the BRCC mug on my desk.
I have a Thin Blue Line sticker on my vehicle. Not sure if it helps, but I have received no tickets when pulled over since I put it on there.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was sitting behind a car at a traffic light earlier this morning. There were three firearm stickers, a YETI, and a couple of other free ads.

We are greatly offended when we are asked to "do the work of Walmart employees" by scanning our items, but we think nothing of having stickers, wearing clothing with the mfg logo, etc.

And advertising for them without receiving AD Revenue.

I am typing this while looking at the BRCC mug on my desk.

The difference may be that the BRCC mug isn't as evident to the general populace as stickers on a vehicle are. I can remember way back in 1959 (that's the year my folks bought their first NEW car - '59 Ford station wagon) when we were visiting the Royal Gorge. Dad saw this guy walking down the rows of parked cars and putting "Royal Gorge" bumper stickers on the vehicles. Dad walked up to him and threatened him greatly if we came back out and found a sticker on our station wagon.

There wasn't one when we returned. I've been pretty much the same as him, and in the same line, I don't buy clothes or other things that serve as advertising for those selling them. My one exception is a North Face jacket that I bought because it is good in the wind and is water resistant. However, the North Face logo on the black jacket is also in black, so it doesn't show unless one gets up close to me.

DavidMcmillan

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Terry, I remember similar occurrences with my father on family vacations. That must have been a regular advertising method back then. My father was like yours in refusing the bumper stickers, and 5hat is likely where I got my feelings about it. However, in his final 10 years or so, he did a lot of support for various organizations, causes, etc. and they all seemed to have stickers. When he passed away, I scrapped probably a dozen stickers, decals off the back window of his car.

KOPBET

Duck of Death
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't like stickers on my car so much. So I taped this one in my back window for awhile.

never_hillary_bumper_sticker__67341.jpg

skyhawk1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
No stickers on any of my cars, do put firearm related on 1 of my safes. When I buy a new car (which hasn't been in a few years) I tell the salesman that if there is a sticker/logo whatever for dealership on the car when I pick it up then deal is off! I make him/her put that in writing when we do the paperwork.

Latest posts

Top Bottom