Today for the grill, NOW WITH PICS...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Griling bacon wrapped chicken and jumbo shrimp. Got the shrimp in a marinade now with lemon and lime juice, sea salt, black pepper, garlic and oilive oil. The chicken are in a marinade of olive oil and lemon pepper. Could not find any ears of corn to roast.

So heres everything all prepped and ready while waiting for the charcoal to get hot.

[Broken External Image]

Heres the bacon wrapped chicken on the grill. This time I used bamboo skewers, worked good.

[Broken External Image]

and finally heres the chicken and shrimp. First time grilling shrimp, it was good had a nice citrus flavour from the marinad. Of course the chicken was spot on and oh so good hot off the grill, downside was as usual I made to much.

[Broken External Image]

Last edited:

soonerwings

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Griling bacon wrapped chicken and jumbo shrimp. Got the shrimp in a marinade now with lemon and lime juice, sea salt, black pepper, garlic and oilive oil. The chicken are in a marinade of olive oil and lemon pepper. Could not find any ears of corn to roast.

That looks delicious. I had a greasy burger in a diner in Purcell before heading out to the 89ers day celebration in Lexington with the family.

Edit: Nice pics!

Last edited:

1shott

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Pics in first post.

As a side note, I cook the chicken with indirect heat about 15 minutes, then move it over the hot side of the grill to finish and crisp the bacon.

Latest posts

Top Bottom