Toilet paper vs Ammo?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bigred1

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't mind the generic or store brands, usually, but I do draw the line at John Wayne Toilet Paper.

You remember John Wayne Toilet Paper, right?
09e1d1560151902ffc1adfb6177a821a_1219300361470287.jpg

rickm

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Cant be any worse than crumpled up feed sacks and lord i have used that many of times just have to remember which side to turn up cause alot of it has a slick coated side.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Had to make a run to the Wally World Super Center just off I-35 in Norman with mama a couple of hours ago, just happened to glance down the TP aisle and it's completely empty.......pretty good supply of paper towels left on the shelf but not a roll of TP to be seen.

Thankfully we've got enough to last us for a few more days.......

TP.png

Last edited:

ratski

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know what the F is going on. Walmart is low, but I was just at Country Mart and they not only have full aisle of paper products, but they had CASES of this stuff stacked in the entry way.

I think part of this is we are programmed to look at China Mart first.

Dave

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I don't know what the F is going on. Walmart is low, but I was just at Country Mart and they not only have full aisle of paper products, but they had CASES of this stuff stacked in the entry way.

I think part of this is we are programmed to look at China Mart first.

Dave

Went to Sam’s on I-35, Edmond this morning - not a single roll of toilet paper or paper towels.

Latest posts

Top Bottom