Top 5 Regrets of The Dying

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ActionJaxn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I watched one game in that stadium. Wow, you could feel the magic in there. All that history. It was one of the memorable moments in my life.

Sorry that you never made it there before it came down.

VIKING

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
To me this is a strange thread. My oldest brother was told today there wasn't anymore the doctors could do for him and his family needed to call hospice. I've set with my hero for several hours the last few weeks and to my knowledge he has not mentioned what he wished he had done differently. The guy wishes he could live..That's all he wishes were different......enough said from me..

druryj

In Remembrance / Dec 27 2021
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To me this is a strange thread. My oldest brother was told today there wasn't anymore the doctors could do for him and his family needed to call hospice. I've set with my hero for several hours the last few weeks and to my knowledge he has not mentioned what he wished he had done differently. The guy wishes he could live..That's all he wishes were different......enough said from me..

Sorry to hear of it my friend. We sometimes take something grim and make it less painful to deal with through dark humor. I was gonna post a wisecrack here but somehow...I think not. Prayers sent for you and your brother.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

You, your brother and your family are in my prayers, Viking.

Billybob

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

PM sent

Jefpainthorse

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The only regret I have (so far) is not seeing Yankee Stadium before it was leveled.

Some of you may laugh, but it was always a dream of mine to go to "The House That Ruth Built" and see the same field that Mickey Mantle, Joe Dimaggio, Roger Maris, The Babe, Yogi, The Ironhorse, Thurmon Munson, Billy Martin, Reggie and so many others played on.

It was a part of history that I will never be able to see. :cry3:

Me too... and old Tiger Stadium in Detroit. I have been to Wrigley...

Latest posts

Top Bottom