Tough times now and for the immediate future for gun makers?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There will be another mass murder along anytime now to start the panic buying again. If not the Dims will probably retake the house next year and start using every chance they get to demand what they call "common sense gun control" Even if they have to arrange the event that sparks it.

And before anyone says there is no way the Dems will win, historically the out of power party picks up seat in off years, and the rate the idiots in congress are going it is almost assured.

OKCHunter

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There will be another mass murder along anytime now to start the panic buying again. If not the Dims will probably retake the house next year and start using every chance they get to demand what they call "common sense gun control" Even if they have to arrange the event that sparks it.

And before anyone says there is no way the Dems will win, historically the out of power party picks up seat in off years, and the rate the idiots in congress are going it is almost assured.
I hope you are wrong. But, now is a good time to buy before the SHTF.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I hope you are wrong. But, now is a good time to buy before the SHTF.

Yes it a good time to stock up especially on the ammo you shoot most and reloading supplies. I just laid in another 500 22lrs to replace what I fired recently and I am stocking up on the brass I reload most. I will buy or trade for powder and primers soon before the next scare.

Latest posts

Top Bottom