TP shortage ?......there's a TP shortage ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Doesn’t someone here have a TP app so we know which stores have it in stock?

For what it worth, my plan is to go to walmart or Sam’s if I gotta go #2.
I was online Friday night and tried to order online. Lowe’s has some in stock but when I went to buy it the site froze. I guarantee they were getting overloaded and their server couldn’t handle it. Then I got on staples and they had some in stock ready to ship. It was expensive but I said what the heck. I ordered and and it went through. Then about 5 minutes later I got an email saying the items I ordered were out of stock! So even if it says a place has it doesn’t mean they do. Keep that in mind.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Looks like stinging nettle. Don’t confuse em
3735834.jpg

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
So we got to Walmart last night about 10 and there were a lot of people there. I couldn’t believe it. I went strait for the toilet paper and they had nothing. Barely had paper towels. Then we went to the cleaning section and it was all picked clean. Then went to look for wet wipes and sanitizer and they were all out of that too. It makes me so mad that people are doing this. So we swung by firelake before we went home and they had a bunch of toilet paper with a limit of 2. They were price gouging either. No wipes, cleaning solution or sanitizer.
Report price gouging to the state of OK! They will be fined.

Latest posts

Top Bottom