TP shortage ?......there's a TP shortage ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stay out of J.C. Penneys in Quail Springs Mall. Their bathrooms are stocked with the absolute thinnest TP that I ever saw, and the wife and I live in an RV, using pretty thin stuff anyway.

As for us, we've got about 7 full rolls of TP, which is probably enough to last us for a few weeks or so. I figure by then that things will be back in stock. If not, I'll just drive out farther from the city to check smaller towns.
Driving the big RV to the smaller towns in search of TP.
No matter what happens, we could make a movie about that.
Maybe we could get Adam Sandler involved.
Call me.

TerryMiller

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Driving the big RV to the smaller towns in search of TP.
No matter what happens, we could make a movie about that.
Maybe we could get Adam Sandler involved.
Call me.

Don't have to "drive the big RV." Our "retirement rig" includes a 38 1/2-foot fifth wheel, a Ford F450, and a Ford Expedition. The Expedition gets most of the miles, and I could also always find something in those areas for photographing.

Hangfire

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
For those contemplating using natures TP.......be very careful which leaves you choose to clean up with after doing your business.

Poison.jpg

Last edited:

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Stay out of J.C. Penneys in Quail Springs Mall. Their bathrooms are stocked with the absolute thinnest TP that I ever saw, and the wife and I live in an RV, using pretty thin stuff anyway.

As for us, we've got about 7 full rolls of TP, which is probably enough to last us for a few weeks or so. I figure by then that things will be back in stock. If not, I'll just drive out farther from the city to check smaller towns.

I can tell you ain't never been in a construction site porta-looo with see through TP.

557a1a533d02c.jpeg

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Don't have to "drive the big RV." Our "retirement rig" includes a 38 1/2-foot fifth wheel, a Ford F450, and a Ford Expedition. The Expedition gets most of the miles, and I could also always find something in those areas for photographing.
Terry, you are not going to have the pick-up in the movie. It's a movie, ok?
You'll only have a pick-up if you commandeer one from the Zombies.

Fredkrueger100

Dream Master
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I went to firelake grocery here in Shawnee yesterday because the lady at Brahms said Walmart shelves had zero toilet paper or paper towels. When I got to the parking lot of firelake it was about as full as I have seen. Every person that came out had toilet paper and water. These morons are hurting those of us that actually need it. I wish I would have bought a bunch a couple weeks ago. But I went to the dollar store and they had some. Not a lot but enough to get us through for a couple weeks. And I had to stand behind about 15 people to get it. Then when I got home I got online and everywhere was sold out. I’ve never seen anything like it. I am going to Walmart tonight about 10 so I don’t have to deal with the crowds. Maybe I’ll get lucky and they will be restocking. My luck ain’t that great though. I’ll update on what it’s like when I get back.
So we got to Walmart last night about 10 and there were a lot of people there. I couldn’t believe it. I went strait for the toilet paper and they had nothing. Barely had paper towels. Then we went to the cleaning section and it was all picked clean. Then went to look for wet wipes and sanitizer and they were all out of that too. It makes me so mad that people are doing this. So we swung by firelake before we went home and they had a bunch of toilet paper with a limit of 2. They were price gouging either. No wipes, cleaning solution or sanitizer.

Latest posts

Top Bottom