TP shortage ?......there's a TP shortage ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BobbyV

Are you serious?
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Walmart neighborhood store was sold out. Watched a lady fill two shopping carts with the last of it. Walgreens and Dollar General still had some as of yesterday.

It really is crazy at how quickly folks fall prey to the panic. I get it that things are uncertain, but all this proves is how really selfish we are.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
Anything’s toilet paper if you are creative
As I remember on the farm gourd leaves are a bit rough but they do work and there are usually plenty of them at one sitting.
37309589-green-bottle-gourd-leaves-lagenaria-siceraria-.jpg

MacFromOK

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just got home from the Madill Walmart a bit ago. I usually only make it to town every 6-8 weeks, so I try to stock up when I do.

The whole paper towel and toilet paper aisle looked like a ghost town.

They had a few 2-packs of paper towels, and very few of the cheapest toilet paper you can imagine (I'd never even noticed it before). The rolls were something like 4" diameter.

I've got a decent stock, so I left the TP for folks that might actually need it.

I'm a wee bit worried about this virus too, mostly because of our age (I'm 63 and Sweetie is 73) and our health conditions.

But sheesh, all the TP hoarding is kinda ridiculous. :/

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I need to go to the WM pharmacy to pick up a prescription and I'm dreading having to deal with the crowd of panicked doomsday hoarders that will make the experience even more unpleasant than usual.

Snattlerake

Conservitum Americum
Special Hen
Reaction score
I need to go to the WM pharmacy to pick up a prescription and I'm dreading having to deal with the crowd of panicked doomsday hoarders that will make the experience even more unpleasant than usual.
Carry openly and cough a lot. A guaranteed pathway will be created for you like Moses and the Red Sea.

Latest posts

Top Bottom