Trace McWhirt Benefit Fund raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
New in the box Glock 17 from OPS up for raffle. 1 in 200 chance to win. $10 a ticket. Winning ticket will be drawn by Trace and drawing will be held either when all tickets have sold or on July 24 the day of the Benefit Steel match at USSA. Winner need not be present.
If you would like to just donate money for this Benefit please mail a donation to the address below.
Checks or cash will be accepted make payable to
Trace McWirt Benefit Fund
For the Raffle tickets or donations Please mail Checks to
Trace McWirt Benefit Fund
33053 E. 164th St. S.
Coweta, Ok. 74429
Please send a self addresed stamped envolope for return of ticket stub if you want it. Any questions please text or call or email me at 918-695-5179 [email protected] Please post a reply with number of tickets wanted and I will keep a running total posted. Thank you so much My OSA brothers and sisters.
100% goes to the family
I have a friend who's son was diagnosed with Leukemia on May 13th of this year. His name is Trace and he is 13 years old and is an avid hunter and fisherman. This raffle is to help the family with the cost of treatment. His mom is single and Trace has a younger brother. The burden on this family is extreme. Please help with this raffle and donations. Also and most important please send prayers.
There will be a donation can at the front desk at USSA Wednesday at 3pm and tickets can be purchased there also. Thanks for the help.
ai533.photobucket.com_albums_ee331_johnzane_th_utf_8BMjAxMS0wNi0xNjk1MjAtMzItMDQ5NTcyOC5qcGc_1.jpg
ai533.photobucket.com_albums_ee331_johnzane_th_utf_8BMTEyMTEwMDgzOWEuanBn.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

nobuttbrian

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'm asking all the "vendors" using OSA as free advertising to donate a couple items for the silent auction. I know of three of them that already have donated over $100 of goods and services.please help this family out.

Latest posts

Top Bottom