Trace McWhirt Benefit Fund raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just curious about the raffle tickets.
If I buy a ticket, is it in the drawing for a particular item or how is that working?

The raffle tickets are for a NIB G17 from OPS. Trace will pick a winner (if all the tickets are sold before the match) and call the winner. There will be other prizes for different raffle's/auctions the day of the event.

peanut

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The raffle tickets are for a NIB G17 from OPS. Trace will pick a winner (if all the tickets are sold before the match) and call the winner. There will be other prizes for different raffle's/auctions the day of the event.

Ohhh k, thank you. I saw the talk of other items and was wondering about those.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We haven't nailed down all of the details but a few select items will be silent auction and the rest will be raffled on tickets purchased the day of the match. Their has been a lot of support for this match and the chances of walking away with something is high.

Seth247

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Shootin for fun; can you give us any details at all about what will be raffled? Im not particularly a glock guy so if there will be something more up my alley in other raffles then I could spread my ticket purchases around in those.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Right now I know that there is a Taurus PT25, AK style .22 rifle, and a Kel-Tec, a Primary Arms M4 sight, Spikes complete lower with Magpul CTR stock, Volquartsen TG2000 10/22 trigger assembly, Vortex Optics is sending a package. We're still almost a month away and the prizes are just starting to roll in.

Latest posts

Top Bottom