Trace McWhirt Benefit Fund raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Small update on Trace. I spoke to his mom last night and all is well. He was sleeping at the time we spoke. He has had two full days of the Chemo treatment with 2-3 more to go this week. She said his is weak from the treatment and very tired. The doctors are convinced they can put this in to full remission. There are calling him a madical Miracle by the way his body is responding to the chemo. He has not lost his hair yet it has only changed texture. He is strong, emotionally and a physically under these circumstances. They are a very positive and upbeat family. I will post more as I recieve news. Keep the prayers coming.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
trace.jpg
Meet Trace.

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I'd like to thank some folks that are helping make this fundraiser a success.
In no particular order:

John Zane
USSA
Oklahoma Police Supply
BANG
3D Designs
Black Label Armament
CMMG
DS Arms
Primary Arms
OSA
J&K Bullets
My fellow FGST members
Traxxis
Franson Firearms

Shootin 4 Fun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
How do I find your shop to buy tickets?

Please send a self addresed stamped envolope for return of ticket stub if you want it. Any questions please text or call or email me at 918-695-5179 [email protected] Please post a reply with number of tickets wanted and I will keep a running total posted. Thank you so much My OSA brothers and sisters.

grizzly97

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Just mailed off my check for two tickets. I'll be there to help out with the raffle stuff (taking money, organizing, whatever is needed of me) the day of the match.

Latest posts

Top Bottom