Trace McWhirt Benefit Fund raffle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I heart felt thanks for everone buying these tickets. I have had several come in the mail and I am getting them sent back out the next day. It is starting to come down to the last week. I will be having Trace pick and call the winner soon. When the last ticket sell we will draw a winner. Good luck to everone who is entering for this and a Big thanks to OPS for helping out. Will be starting a couple more raffels for another Glock, Shot gun, and a YHM suppressor, as soon as the rest of the details are worked out.

Tonya :)

Marksman
Special Hen
Reaction score
You guys/gals are seriously GREAT :) He is super stoked for this thing and we have made arrangements with his oncologist to get treatment the week before so he has time to recover so he can be there... of course if he is in the hospital, we have a pass to escape for a few hours hehe... good thing he is such a great patient for them :)

John Zane

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The raffle ticket sales are moving along great, huge responce. I am getting checks in the mail every day and getting the stubs mailed out the next morning. I have 30 tickets left and USSA has 20-30 left. As soon as the last on sells, Trace will pick a winner and call them. Good luck to everyone and keep buying tickets. Thanks
John

Latest posts

Top Bottom