Trail Cam Thread

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
A young buck in velvet came up to our yard feeder yesterday. Hasn’t had any corn in it since January but he sure enjoyed the lambs quarter weeds under it.

Attachments

• IMG_1647.jpeg
    IMG_1647.jpeg
    965.6 KB · Views: 0

Dorkus

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I was walking to one of my cameras this afternoon to pull the card, then all of a sudden the grass moves about two feet in front of me. I hear the worst sound I ever heard and jumped about ten feet due to be scared to death. I "flushed" a fawn and it ran off and bleated twice. I have never heard that before in person and it definitely caught me off guard and scared the $#%@ out of me until I realized what happened.

Mom was in the woods snorting, so I immediately turned around and didn't check that card.

My wife is of course mad at me for scaring the fawn, yet she has no concern for me almost filling my pants from fear.

Anyway, this is a "trail cam" thread and I was on the way to my trail cam so thought I would share, even without pictures. It is a stretch, I know.

undeg01

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Wildest thing I’ve caught on camera.
View attachment 383763
I’ve got a doe that had a mass like that for 2 seasons. It just got smaller this past winter but it has still not gone totally away. Didn’t affect her much. She still raised healthy fawns.

Latest posts

Top Bottom