Trailer towing guys......

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BadgeBunny

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I didn't read every detail, but if you need a trailer built I can recommend Norshel, or Stone Trailer. Dave Stone has been there for years and does great work. I recently had a custom boat trailer built there, and am entirely satisfied with it. Cost was less than everyone else I checked. He's on NW 10th just east of Macarthur on the north side of the street. Phone is 405 946 9801. Congratulations on your upcoming retirement.

Thanks, critical ... I'll make sure he sees this when he comes in in the morning. I think he's wanting to start dragging me around ... errrr ... going and checking out stuff next week. Appreciate the head's up ...

trickydick

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're over your tongue weight with an empty trailer, so the class iv hitch should be the first thing you do. The next would be to look at those back tires, an XL tire is supposed to be standard on your truck, you really should have load range C tires if you tow anything.

turkeyrun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Get a new hitch. Trailer brakes
U Haul shop is good for these.

It will do the job, it will suck on gas mileage.

Had a Suburban, bought an RV. Truck was RATED to handle it. Six months later, looking for a 3/4 ton. But, we were looking at longer trips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom