Trashed my new CZ for Y'all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

doorgunner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact is, it isn't a glock, M&P, XD, 1911, Beretta 92 or even a CZ 75. Holster options were extremely limited. But I'm glad that all you got out of this was FOBUS holsters suck.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it was a hell of a review, thank you very much. I would want to know... once I took it apart, I'd have simply wiped a dry cloth over the easily-accessible parts, maybe put a drop of lube on it and shot it some more. A quick-and-dirty field cleaning (no pun intended) and see what happened.

But otherwise, great job, and thanks for torture-testing your fine new weapon for our benefit! Kudos!

Oklahomabassin

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think it was a hell of a review, thank you very much. I would want to know... once I took it apart, I'd have simply wiped a dry cloth over the easily-accessible parts, maybe put a drop of lube on it and shot it some more. A quick-and-dirty field cleaning (no pun intended) and see what happened.

But otherwise, great job, and thanks for torture-testing your fine new weapon for our benefit! Kudos!
I feel the same!

Mr.357Sig

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The fact is, it isn't a glock, M&P, XD, 1911, Beretta 92 or even a CZ 75. Holster options were extremely limited. But I'm glad that all you got out of this was FOBUS holsters suck.

Agreed. The point of the review was to demonstrate the reliability and toughness of the P-07, not the suckiness of Fobus.

Great review, DG. I'll be giving the poly CZ a more favorable look now.

JD8

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Trust me..... try finding one for an FNS/FNX. Personally, that's not all I got out of it, great review to be honest.

Latest posts

Top Bottom