Tree removal service

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TwoForFlinching

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I can't speak to anyone in Edmond, but I got a few estimates for a 40ft cottonwood here in Lawton. $3800 was the cheapest from the established companies. Ended up finding a small local business on Facebook Marketplace. Licensed and insured llc, new startup by a couple of local Army vets. $1200 and they were done in a few hours, perfectly clean yard, even laid new dirt and sod where the stump was ground down. You might check marketplace for the little guy looking to earn business.

killerpigeon

Native off the Reservation
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Yeah, I might need tree removal services also. This tree fell on my motorcycle. Don't know how bad damage is.
0b77b6f0dcbad416412cc0f4d1dd04e8.jpg

SMS

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Urban Arborists did me fair. Beat everyone else’s quote by a significant amount and did more work than I even expected them too.

405-473-8642

lasher

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
AAA tree service. they took down a huge elm tree in the back yard, took them about 3 hours to cut it up and send it thru the chipper. cost was 400 bucks. the phone message you get is killer

Latest posts

Top Bottom