Trick or treating is all but dead in our neighborhood.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I got two families...and my niece. I live one block off Cherry street. Sister lives 2 blocks off the other side and had ~100. I have so much candy left. Pray for my fat soul.

Weird. My street is kinda hidden tho, and there is only one or two kids on it. We decorated and everything. Hmmph.

RidgeHunter

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Fawk you. That's what happens when you don't throw away the toothbrush they leave in your bathroom. 10 months later and all her **** is here.

And even Del Gue packed him a squaw for ten year. Meanest ***** that ever balled for beads.

gl55

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We had less than last year but still handed out almost 3 of the big bags of good candy from Sams. The first one rang the door bell at 6:00 and the last one at 9:30. The dog is exhausted from barking every tine the door bell rang.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
We live in the country, so we went to town to a friend's house.

I'm sure we had well over 100, maybe 200, seriously, there were that many. We gave out over $80 worth of candy two pieces at a time, and were out by 8:30.

Slammed. There were groups of 20 swarming everywhere. At one time I counted a single file line of 12 waiting at the door, and I didn't get outside until that group had been there a while.

Some of the kiddo's were really cute, some were lame, and it was a teachers house, so when the big kids showed up not in costume, she sent 'em packing. One 8th grade kid showed up in regular clothes with a hoodie tied around his waist using the hood for a candy bag. He got a bad teacher scolding.

rhodesbe

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I was in Mustang at my mother-in-law's house. Her neighborhood is normally void of children, but tonight they came in waves like Operation Overlord. Two giants bags of candy toasted by 8:00pm. Every kid that came to the door was polite.

ignerntbend

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Little children are looking for a hand out less and less in these times.
What happened to children wanting something for nothing?
What in God's name has happened to this country?

Latest posts

Top Bottom