trout ... veteran's park. jenks

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
Dec 1is the listed day for fishing .... trout .....first day

I have never fished here before.... I have been told to west end .... to east end .....to anywhere n lake.

Do not know if they stock that day or earlier .... trying to find out so know if to fish that am or to, wait.

Seeking input

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

carter

Sharpshooter
Reaction score
The fish were stocked and were biting this am. my wife and I had our limits in about an hour. we did not see monsters but will eat a few great meals

Master Carper

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I went fishing here yesterday and EVERYBODY was catching fish! That was the good part...

Now the bad part. If I am wrong though, someone please correct me! I saw several stringers for "1" individual that left the park with 45 trout!!! I saw another individual that had 23 trout on his stringers. Another person had two fish baskets with 15 trout in each basket! I saw several other stringers that had 15 to 20 plus trout per stringer...

Unless they changed the regs there and I missed it, I thought the limit was "6" trout per person per day. I also thought you were only allowed "1" pole or rod and reel, per person, during trout season at the Veterans Park Pond. I was the only one there with one rod, everyone else had 2 to 4 rods...

Wonder if Game and Fish cares about the goings on there or if it even matters?!?!

Latest posts

Top Bottom