TRUE Cost Of The Wall Street Bailout - 12.8 Trillion Dollars

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

soonersfan

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
If you are talking about the articles quoted above? Maybe.

Rick Perry said "If this guy prints more money between now and the election, I don't know what y'all would do to him in Iowa, but we would treat him pretty ugly down in Texas."

So, I guess Perry was OK with the money creation back then but if he prints more money between now and the election it's treasonous.

See how that works?
I don't disagree with you. Big spend liberals and big spend conservatives are looking more and more alike. They just spend on different things. I just thought Perry's Bernanke comments weren't quite as ridiculous as they were made out to be and I'm not a Perry fan.

cjjtulsa

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I don't disagree with you. Big spend liberals and big spend conservatives are looking more and more alike. They just spend on different things. I just thought Perry's Bernanke comments weren't quite as ridiculous as they were made out to be and I'm not a Perry fan.

I think Perry's comments on Bernanke were dead on, and I'm only slightly more fond of Perry than Helicopter Ben.

RickN

Eye Bleach Salesman
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Latest posts

Top Bottom