Trump leads in polls

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cowman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Clearly another Senator that likes to waste money. Could have got another SiM or Called the provider to change number. I would like to see him actually do something to help Veterans and their care. Because as a Paramedic that works in a military town. I dont see it getting done.

Junior Bonner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Trump Leads Nevada Poll with Overwhelming Hispanic Support

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/news/3313491/posts

With polled Hispanics, Presidential Candidate Trump received 31.4%, higher than his overall performance of 27.7%. The only other Presidential Candidate to receive double digit support by Hispanics is Scott Walker with 11.4%. ...

i.imgur.com_VXns1Sm.jpg_c4ca4238a0b923820dcc509a6f75849b.jpg

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
This thread is great. I also find it funny that everyone wants to get rid of career politicians. When a non career politician runs everyone picks all of his flaws.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Trump has a publicity appearance at the TX/Mex border tomorrow with some border patrol agents.
Rumor has it that Trump will personally collar an illegal and turn him over to the border patrol agents. :)

I get your humor. :D

I read that most of the meetings are going to be private, so he can get the real story without repercussion from supervisors.

loudshirt

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
It's Donald ******* Trump... come on...

The problem is it almost has to be someone like Trump. Not too many people have the money to fund a Presidential campaign. He has money and name recognition. I am not at all saying he is the best candidate. The problem is that the rest of the candidates have not held too many jobs outside of politics or government.

Hobbes

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

Wheel Gun

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
The Trump popularity kind of reminds me of the Sarah Palin effect. Finally, there is someone unapologetically defending conservatism and the silent majority is responding to that message. Now, IMHO, neither Trump nor Palin are the best candidate for high office. The problem is that EVERY republican candidate and congressional leader should be saying the same things that Trump is saying. Trump's defense of America and American exceptionalism should be commonplace. But it's not.

Because true conservatism is rarely espoused in politics, anyone brave enough to do so is rewarded by the GOP base and common-sense independents. Trump has figured this out and is not just listening to political consultants.

Latest posts

Top Bottom