Trump Rally in Tulsa?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

O4L

Sharpshooter
Staff Member
Special Hen Moderator Moderator
Reaction score
I heard on tv (must be true) there are 300k people signed up so far. Don't know what signed up means.
There is somewhere on the interwebs that you go to for "tickets" to get into the rally.

It's been said that SJW are scarfing up the seats so that Trump fans can't get in and the crowd will be small.

We'll see.

Pstmstr

AKA Michael Cox. Back by popular demand.
Special Hen Banned
Reaction score
There is somewhere on the interwebs that you go to for "tickets" to get into the rally.

It's been said that SJW are scarfing up the seats so that Trump fans can't get in and the crowd will be small.

We'll see.

Registered for 2 when they first announced it and haven’t heard anything yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score

We'll see.

that has been happening for a while, IIRC

you do also have to agree to not suing the campaign if you get the COVID, I believe.

stroker-c10

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Who listens to whiners?
If Trump is listening to whiners, there must have been a real sea change.
Just sign the health waiver, go to the rally, listen to the President, and be happy.

The reason for moving was because it was scheduled on 'Juneteenth' which was intended as a day to commemorate the abolishment of slavery. From what I saw on facebook, several were also upset that it was being held on that 'holiday' in the town of the 1921 race riots. That is what I have gathered thus far.

Latest posts

Top Bottom