Trump Wins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well, one of the reasons i voted for trump is because he is an authoritarian.
That's not how I see him and his personal history does not back up that definition. Its well know that he listens to his circle of advisers and then makes an intelligent decision based on their advice.
You might want to do some research.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
That's not how I see him and his personal history does not back up that definition. Its well know that he listens to his circle of advisers and then makes an intelligent decision based on their advice.
You might want to do some research.

You're entitled to that opinion. But from my point of view, i never want to see a democrat in power ever again.

tRidiot

Perpetually dissatisfied
Special Hen
Reaction score
You're entitled to that opinion. But from my point of view, i never want to see a democrat in power ever again.

I think if the Democratic party were disbanded and replaced, I could agree with that. But if that means you want Republicans (the only other current viable alternative) to sit in every seat and run everything, I couldn't disagree more.

donner

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
I think if the Democratic party were disbanded and replaced, I could agree with that. But if that means you want Republicans (the only other current viable alternative) to sit in every seat and run everything, I couldn't disagree more.

It's clear from his other posts that Tristanjay enjoys telling others how to live their lives. What remains unclear to me is if he wants an authoritarian ruler because he enjoys being dominated or if he feels he is somehow protected from the rules that he wants to impose on others

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
O

M

G....

I can't even imagine. Seeing the tears flowing like rain and the people on TV at her rallies blubbering like frigging idiots, I can see those selfsame people in their classes at college, or working in their liberal thinktanks. It's gotta be a miserable mood in those kinds of places this week.

College students in particular, I think, many of whom lack much in the way of real-world experience or larger/more longterm perspective are particularly susceptible to the liberal idealism, in my experience. I remember being a student in some of my online classes when I went back to school, as a "mature" adult of 25 or so, having been working in emergency services for several years, reading the postings and meanderings of many of those folks. I was just like, "Wow."

I remember telling the story of how one of the patients I picked up was around 25 years old and told me her youngest baby was about to turn 5 and she was going to lose her WIC, so she needed to have another baby soon. I was flabbergasted because I thought of the cost, the commitment, all the things that go along with childbirth and parenting, and she was going to have another kid for probably $50 a month in WIC vouchers??? WTF??? When I mentioned that story in our online "discussion forum" for my Sociology course (OSU-OKC online, I think), I was absolutely castigated by nearly every student in the class and the instructor herself actually outright called me a liar, saying I made that story up because it fit my viewpoint. At that point, I realized, this wasn't a place for discussion or education, it was simply a place for me to spout the BS they wanted so I could get my grade and move on with my life.

Really sad, sometimes...
I had the same experience with my online studies in humanities with University of Phoenix. The instructor was a die hard Democrat liberal who basically hated every report I turned in because I didn't drink her Kool Aid in support of Obummer or the Democrat agenda via social or telecast media. She made nearly the whole semester about political crap. I complained to my counselor about the class, but it was too far into the course for me to drop it and take something else. When I finished it with a D, and I saw that my next course load included that same instructor, I withdrew from Axia all together. I refuse to pay for a higher learning opportunity where I am forced to dumb myself down and be just another dip stick who went into debt and have nothing to show for it but being a mindless idiot that a Democrat wants to silence.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Last edited:

FredNOk

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Can't understand this kind of comment. She's 69. Would you say the same for her?
Not to mention all of her health issues.

Sheeeesh.

Can't say more, have to go see if the .22LR is finally hitting the shelves again.

Dave
I was just answering a question with a sensible answer Dave. Killary' s bad health was only 1 of the issues I had against her being our President. Her age was another, but both of those factors were low on the totem pole for my not wanting her to be elected. I wouldn't trust her to run a convenience store, much less our country. I don't care that shes a female. I do care that she has been caught doing so many shady things that the average American citizen would be locked away for a life sentence and she has every intention of stomping on the rights of Americans to further her agenda.
Just to mention, women usually outlive men. You know that's a scientific fact. LOL

rawhide

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
People go on about how Hillary got 233,000 more popular votes than Trump. In the big picture, however, that's statistically insignificant considering it's about 0.2% of the total number of votes. Yes, two tenths of one percent. That's less than the population of Tulsa, when considering the country as a whole.

Hillary won about 2.5 million more votes than Trump in CA. It is also important to note that in this election the Electoral College was an advantage to Clinton not Trump, but Trump was able overcome that advantage. Also, if the election were a popular vote election, campaigning strategies would have been different and Trump may have been able to overcome that disparity in states like CA.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Hillary won about 2.5 million more votes than Trump in CA. It is also important to note that in this election the Electoral College was an advantage to Clinton not Trump, but Trump was able overcome that advantage. Also, if the election were a popular vote election, campaigning strategies would have been different and Trump may have been able to overcome that disparity in states like CA.

Yeah, because he would have spent more time in those states with more people.

one good thing about the electoral college is that smaller states with less population(since half of people in this country live in two geographic areas) have more of a say in how the country is run. Otherwise it would be skewed to the coasts and everyone in the middle would be almost completely ignored.

Latest posts

Top Bottom