Trump Wins

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I think that's a bit unnecessary at this point. I'm all for peaceful protests. You got something to say, fine. You wanna be heard, cool. You want to put others lives in danger, damage property of those not even involved, that's a no go. But right now I think the state can handle it. What I DO want to see happen, is the president back local law enforcement when they are keeping peace and everyone safe like they are charged to do. Rather than what we've seen previously when the only time the president spoke about them was to talk negatively about them, which just fuels the "us vs them" hate mentality.

Well, i'm watching them on the news breaking store windows and car windows, beating people up and assaulting police officers in mobs...

They're not protesting, they're rioting.

John6185

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm watching to see if Obama pardons Clinton for her indiscretions at the State Dept and if Obama doesn't, will Trump let his AG prosecute. And then there is a problem, prosecuting Clinton will further divide things but on the other hand, if Trump doesn't prosecute, it will leave the door open for lawsuits because a lot for people are behind bars for far less guilt.
If it were up to Mr, I'd let my AG study all the data and follow the letter of the law if she is guilty according to the audit trail she couldn't delete.
Obama can pardon her past sins but only one person can pardon from all sins, past present and future. Obama may think he is God but he is limited to what he can do. More wrong doings may surface plus the Clinton Foundation.
She funneled a lot of taxpayer funds to the Foundation and John Kerby as SOS has funneled a lot of taxpayer dollars to his daughters chairty. This misappropriation of our money has to stop.

Last edited:

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'd like to think President Trump would send in the troops and crush this insurrection.
According to the constitution he can't do that.
They have the right to protest. They do not have the right to damage property. I'm in favor of the local law enforcement agency's handling this on their own without interference from the feds like has happened in the last 7 1/2 years.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I can't watch video's. I'm on a metered service. You will have to give a description.

Liberals protest in 1969, rioting and destroying private property.

Ronald Reagan sends in National Guard and police and crushes the protests. Tells police to use "Any force necessary". Police open fire with gas cannisters and buckshot, killing 1 protester.

Whiney teachers tell Reagan that it's "the people's park!" Reagan tells them that they're old enough to know better and shouldn't have let the young people believe they can disobey the law in the name of 'social protest'.

Just out of curiosity, there are metered internet services in oklahoma?

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Liberals protest in 1969, rioting and destroying private property.

Ronald Reagan sends in National Guard and police and crushes the protests. Tells police to use "Any force necessary". Police open fire with gas cannisters and buckshot, killing 1 protester.

Whiney teachers tell Reagan that it's "the people's park!" Reagan tells them that they're old enough to know better and shouldn't have let the young people believe they can disobey the law in the name of 'social protest'.

Just out of curiosity, there are metered internet services in oklahoma?
To start yes there are metered services in Ok. I'm in the sticks outside of any wifi, cable. Internet service is available through satellite services which are metered. It sucks, but its what I have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
The Posse Comitatus Act prevents regular army, and other services from being used within the US.
The national Guard is a state ran unit, outside of that act. Its commander in chief is the Governor of the state they serve in.
POTUS can use them in emergency's within that state.

Frederick

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
To start yes there are metered services in Ok. I'm in the sticks outside of any wifi, cable. Internet service is available through satellite services which are metered. It sucks, but its what I have.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Posse_Comitatus_Act
The Posse Comitatus Act prevents regular army, and other services from being used within the US.
The national Guard is a state ran unit, outside of that act. Its commander in chief is the Governor of the state they serve in.
POTUS can use them in emergency's within that state.

He's now our beloved Emperor, such acts do not constrain him.

I guess it's up to the Governor to crush the insurrection, then.

Latest posts

Top Bottom