Trust it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

piston10

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
brnm8brn said:
why would you even purchase a gun if you thought for a second you couldn't trust it, but then again it is your life not mine

With my life I would not trust even the finest weapon with out a little testing to make sure everything works as designed. Please let me know what gun you have so much faith in that you don't feel even needs X number of rounds thru it before you feel 100% confident in.

brnm8brn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
With my life I would not trust even the finest weapon with out a little testing to make sure everything works as designed. Please let me know what gun you have so much faith in that you don't feel even needs X number of rounds thru it before you feel 100% confident in.

i think you misunderstood me, i'm not saying that any brand is better that the other or that you can just buy something and it is perfect out of the box. All i am saying is that from the moment you purchase your firearm you should have some faith in it no matter how many rounds you put thru it otherwise what was the point of the purchase.

David2012

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
A good Self Defense gun is like a good woman... you get it / her because it / she looks good & feels right in your hands and has all the features you've been looking for... but you don't trust it / her with your life until you've tried them out for a while. It is just that some are outstanding and don't take much evaluation to know they are right for you.

brnm8brn

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
even a good woman stinks from time to time, and only smells right when she is properly maintained

"if it smells like fish it's a dish, if it smells like cologne leave it alone" some drunk guy years ago

Latest posts

Top Bottom