Try that in a small town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Not a music entertainer but John Cleese stands by his comedy 100% and won't change anything for a woke audience. He was asked about removing the 'Loretta' scene from Life of Brian and he said emphatically NO.
Cleese is a gem. My favorite quote from him is :

"Being oppressed has become a bit competitive, hasn't it?"

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Marxists characteristically use organized, scripted, choreographed demonstrations and protests which are incessantly broadcast over their tightly controlled propaganda systems to suggest popular support and thereby influence public opinion in favor of their agendas and goals. When these means fail, they use fear and ultimately resort to violence to control captive populations.
The J-6th staged insurrection, and all the aftermath, legitimate protesters being fasly arrested, coinvicted of FELONIES, and sent to Federal prisions, (RE-EDUCATION CAMPS) IS PURE AND SIMPLE INTIMIDATION!! WOULD YOU DARE PROTEST ANYTHING NOT APPROVED BY THE CURRENT REGIME, NO MATTER HOW UNJUST? SEE WHAT I MEAN, VERN?? There are stories weekly of Americans being sentenced for phony charges,and sentenced to federal prisons, even now three years later, not to mention EVERYONE CONNECTED TO PRESIDENT TRUMPS CAMPAGN HAS BEEN CHARGED WITH BOGUS FEDERAL CRIMES, EVEN RUDY GIULIANI, THE HERO OF 9/11, AND THE PILLOW GUY? AS CREEPY JOE WOULD SAY, MAN, GIVE ME A BREAK!!!! IS THIS NOT HOW THE NAZIS AND COMMUNIST CAME TO POWER????????????? As Gordon Lightfoot once said, " When will we ever learn?"

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
in 1776 people swinging from trees, the pillory , tarring and feathering were viewed as perfectly acceptable means of crisis resolution . If they were still seen as such today I imagine we would have far fewer social ills and less communists .
1690457419845908.jpg

HillsideDesolate

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well chicken **** Jason aldean and his backers folded like a cheap suit and took out all the references to blm of the song so as not to offend anyone of color............as some old dead White guy once said "To find out who rules you find out who you can't offend"............
I’d like to say I’m shocked by this, but conservatives have a long history of being spineless and walking back supposedly inflammatory comments. Screw Jason Aldean and his music label. :finger:
But I thought he was a big tough guy that was gonna fight antifa with "grandpa's guns"? What happened? Looks like he folded at the first sign of resistance from people who want to burn this country to the ground. This is why we will lose.

jakeman

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
But I thought he was a big tough guy that was gonna fight antifa with "grandpa's guns"? What happened? Looks like he folded at the first sign of resistance from people who want to burn this country to the ground. This is why we will lose.

What I read was, " they asked for permission to use the news channel's footage in the video. The news station asked for a short cut and the lyrics and approved the use of the footage, because it isn't at all offensive, to anyone. Then after it was released and everyone got all up in their feels, the news station and particularly the liberal reporter filed a copyright claim and the footage had to go."

So, according to what I read, it wasn't his or his people's idea to edit out the footage, and I read that directly on the interwebs, so it absolutely has to be true.

Just what I read, don't slay the messenger, cause I don't give a ****. Dude's downloads went up like 999% in a week or so. He's winning. Bud Light on the other hand is laying off a bunch of executives because of declining sales. Once they've lost the shelf space they will never recover. Their wokeness has ended them.

Can you see the diff in the results of "boycotts" by the left and right? I can.

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well chicken **** Jason aldean and his backers folded like a cheap suit and took out all the references to blm of the song so as not to offend anyone of color............as some old dead White guy once said "To find out who rules you find out who you can't offend"............
I'm not for insulting any group of people, but I am for TELLING THE TRUTH, no matter who it insults! There is something wrong, with not being allowed to tell the truth, don't you think? J-6th protesters, and President Trump, are being DESTROYED, by our weaponized justice system, and lap fdog news media, for protesting a successful COUP!! Is this not exactly what they did in Nazi Germany, and ALL Communist Nations, to gain, and hold POWER? LOOK AT HOW ALL THIS TURNED OUT, THEN DO WE ACTUALLY WANT TO GO THERE??

Raido Free America

Radio Free America
Special Hen
Reaction score
Rappers CHANT about killing cops, white people, etc. and that is OK?

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I'm not for insulting any group of people, but I am for TELLING THE TRUTH, no matter who it insults! There is something wrong, with not being allowed to tell the truth, don't you think? J-6th protesters, and President Trump, are being DESTROYED, by our weaponized justice system, and lap fdog news media, for protesting a successful COUP!! Is this not exactly what they did in Nazi Germany, and ALL Communist Nations, to gain, and hold POWER? LOOK AT HOW ALL THIS TURNED OUT, THEN DO WE ACTUALLY WANT TO GO THERE??
That's the problem with the liberal progressives, even on this site, won't /can't/don't recognize the truth and keep covering up the facts, causes and reasons of why certain demographics and kultures are spoken of so harshly. The first thing that happens is their protectors start yelling racist like that's going to control the situation and they are on the high moral ground..........screw em just tells me how woke and brainwashed they really are and defines their level of ignorance

g54b16psi

Marksman
Reaction score
Negative!!! He was contacted about copyright infringement because some of the video was showing Fox news footage. He took out that copyrighted material - that's it. He didn't cave at all.

1911DA

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
There are legal ways to come to an agreement to use copyrighted material so that they didn't have to back down and give in to the terrorist blm organization..........also more than enough documented material that the disputed material could be replaced with. There are always a way around this type of interference. jason aldean and company just didn't want to stand up and back up their message just sell records and go on being closet liberals.

Latest posts

Top Bottom