Try that in a small town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Well chicken **** Jason aldean and his backers folded like a cheap suit and took out all the references to blm of the song so as not to offend anyone of color............as some old dead White guy once said "To find out who rules you find out who you can't offend"............
Big surprise.

The only entertainer of recent that I have any respect for is Hank Jr. He pretty much just says what's on his mind and screw the consequences as far as I know.

That nut Sinead O' Connor that just died at least had the balls to stand by what she did.

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well, if you have a viable, workable solution to "solve the problem", so to speak, I'm (and likely many others) all ears. I've not heard one yet.

Solving the problem in the country of 2023 is far more difficult than it was in the country of 1776.

in 1776 people swinging from trees, the pillory , tarring and feathering were viewed as perfectly acceptable means of crisis resolution . If they were still seen as such today I imagine we would have far fewer social ills and less communists .

WoodsCraft

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Well chicken **** Jason aldean and his backers folded like a cheap suit and took out all the references to blm of the song so as not to offend anyone of color............as some old dead White guy once said "To find out who rules you find out who you can't offend"............

This is why and I qualify this immediately , I am big fan of Kid Rock even though I do not care for most of his music at all.

He isn't allowing anyone to cancel him, in order to be canceled you actually have to participate in the canceling , we have seen this proven now multiple times. Aldean is helping the left cancel him what an idiot

Shadowrider

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
It's possible that JA didn't have any say or even any knowledge of the edits. The record label usually owns the rights to their material. The artist just gets paid "royalties" for the work. It's going to depend on what's in his contract, but most artists have very little say in this kind of stuff.

OKRuss

Sharpshooter
Special Hen
Reaction score
Big surprise.

The only entertainer of recent that I have any respect for is Hank Jr. He pretty much just says what's on his mind and screw the consequences as far as I know.

That nut Sinead O' Connor that just died at least had the balls to stand by what she did.
Not a music entertainer but John Cleese stands by his comedy 100% and won't change anything for a woke audience. He was asked about removing the 'Loretta' scene from Life of Brian and he said emphatically NO.

Gadsden

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This is why and I qualify this immediately , I am big fan of Kid Rock even though I do not care for most of his music at all.

He isn't allowing anyone to cancel him, in order to be canceled you actually have to participate in the canceling , we have seen this proven now multiple times. Aldean is helping the left cancel him what an idiot
Aaron Lewis too. He's gonna tell it the way he sees it and he doesn't give a damn what some music label mogul has to say about it.

OK Corgi Rancher

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I’d like to say I’m shocked by this, but conservatives have a long history of being spineless and walking back supposedly inflammatory comments. Screw Jason Aldean and his music label. :finger:

I think that's true of some people who call themselves conservative but are really just liberal lite. True conservatives generally stick to their beliefs and speak the truth regardless of how unpopular it is.

Latest posts

Top Bottom