Try that in a small town

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TedKennedy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
This and Wait in the Truck are what I call “cowboy masturbation” songs. Folks dream of acting tough or what they would do in those situations but when I comes down to it, nothing ever happens or they don’t step up like the thought they would. Sort of like a high schooler listening to rap music about having money and being thuggy.
100%

dennishoddy

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
How come no-one has made a song called "Try that in a wealthy suburban enclave?"
Cuz those people don’t put up with that shat!

IMG_1859.jpeg

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
I've never been a big fan of Jason Aldean and have grown tired of what country music has become, but the lyrics aren't necessarily racist in my opinion. I think folks are really reaching to make it out to be something it isn't. The whining on Twitter is pretty hilarious. They're all acting so high and mighty about how horrible he is. Just imagine how they'd be received if they said the same stuff about most rap music.
The lyrics are not only “…not necessarily racist….”, they are not racist at all…..

C_Hallbert

Sharpshooter
Supporting Member
Special Hen Supporter
Reaction score
Nowhere in my previous post did I say anything about rallying and protesting, because I think that kind of display is worthless as tits on a boar hog. You’re correct that conservative wouldn’t get the same treatment as the antifa and blm terrorists. If conservatives even think about gathering up for a rally they’re going to be portrayed as violent nut jobs and the “law” will be on them like stink on sh*
Marxists characteristically use organized, scripted, choreographed demonstrations and protests which are incessantly broadcast over their tightly controlled propaganda systems to suggest popular support and thereby influence public opinion in favor of their agendas and goals. When these means fail, they use fear and ultimately resort to violence to control captive populations.

Latest posts

Top Bottom